• Highly skilled in cleaning rooms, lobbies and other interior and outside areas.
• Documented success in maintaining homes.
• Competent at replenishing cleaning supplies and paper products in rest rooms.
• Track record of maintaining rooms in a clean and presentable fashion.
• Proven record of dusting, vacuuming and picking up garbage.
• Able to give accurate and timely service to families/clients.
• Thorough understanding of operating cleaning equipment.
• Team player who has a strong ability to motivate others and resolve conflicts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Professional appearance and extremely friendly approach.
• Ability to communicate well with managers, guests, parents, children, and coworkers.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Able to maintain a neat, clean and safe work area.
• Excellent customer service acumen.
• Always willing to assist others.
• Friendly attitude towards all stakeholders.
4 to 5 years minimum experience working as a housekeeper with proven track record.
First aid & CPR certification is incredibly beneficial in this line of work.
Being a successful Housekeeper requires the ability to meet each clients/families need that they might have of you. Meeting the needs of the families we provide services to, is our TOP PRIORITY!
Personality Qualities of a Maid
Hardworking First and foremost, families need a clean house. When a mother or both parents are evaluating a candidate, make sure they’re comfortable you’ll put in the time and energy necessary for a polished home cleaning.
Often, they’ll be leaving their home unprotected when house cleaning comes by. The hallmark of an expert housekeeper is the commitment to professional, trustworthy conduct. If you’re working as a live-in maid or cleaner this is especially important. Similarly, part-time hotel maids and office cleaning staff have a key responsibility that requires a deep level of trust.
If the family provide clear instruction, will their house cleaning staff pay attention? You want to ensure that, if you’re hired as a part-time cleaner, you’re committed to reaching every last corner and crevice.
There will be times when a client will need something cleaned last minute. A loyal cleaner won’t think twice about this, so long as they are free. A loyal cleaner won’t cancel at the last moment.
Life is never as planned. The best housekeeper is one who will make every effort to help their assigned families succeed.
It’s easy for a careless housekeeper to break or lose things that have meaning to families. The best maids care for their client’s home as if it were their own. Hopefully you AAA Caregivers clients can speak this of our team!
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU POSSESS THE ABOVE LISTED SKILLS AND QUALITIES PLEASE COMPLETE OUR QUESTIONNAIRE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE AT OUR WEBSITE www.aaacaregivers.ky.